3415 Sixth Ave
San Diego, Ca 92103
14 Penthouse Units. Each residence has a private elevator vestibule in an exclusive one-of-a-kind high-rise condominium building with only one residence per floor. Featuring panoramic city, ocean & park views, floor-to-ceiling walls & spacious living areas. Each residence is over 2,000 square feet in the newly redesigned Park One, situated on the Northwest corner of Balboa Park, the largest urban cultural park in the United States located at 6th & Upas.
$930,000 - $2,100,000
- The Savory Group was hired in January of 2015 by 3415 Funding LLC to market the unique 14 story, 14 unit residential condo tower which foreclosed underdevelopment in 2009; formerly called Mi Arbolito which sits on the northwest corner of Balboa Park.
- Challenges presented with the project included sub-par finishes, an HOA fee of over $1,000 per month, no amenities, undesirable parking, and a desperate need for a new public image.
- March 2015; The Savory Group began their marketing under a rebranded effort, naming the project Park One and selling the top 2 floors beneath the penthouse for full asking price within the first 30 days.
- In the second quarter of 2015; two new significant developments came to market resulting in a reduction in buyer activity with feedback concerning interior property condition in comparison to the new developments in direct completion. The Savory Group proposed a renovation of the 9th floor, in which the team selected all material finishes, and managed the complete renovation.
- Within 3 days of finishing the renovation, The Savory Group achieved the third sale and obtained 10 new contracts, of which 6 were executed with a creative renovation package proposed by The Savory Group and built into the pricing, which improved the equity position of ownership.
- The Savory Group maintained an onsite operation to manage the ongoing renovations for new homeowner satisfaction and maintain sales momentum.
- The Savory Group was instrumental in obtaining project approval with Wells Fargo